Boutique tone for reasonable prices? Yes!
I’m one guy with a soldering iron and an oscilloscope. This is a hobby that I’m turning into a small business so I can share my creations with those who want killer pedals at wallet friendly prices. I don’t need to get rich off of this venture, I only need to fund myself to keep going.
Want something special built that you don’t see available? Shoot me an email and let me know what’s on your mind. I’m game and always up for a challenge!
What you can Expect
1) Your pedals come complete and ready to go. All you will need to provide is a power source, some cables, a guitar/amp and some talent. Talent optional!
2) Shipping is sometimes lower than the store calculates it to be, and in such cases the difference is always refunded to you.
3) Stunt Monkey Pedals are Made in Canada. Each unit is fully constructed by myself piece by piece in my ‘lab’, tested and debugged before shipping occurs.
4) On special orders or out of stock items, there may be a delay in the construction, testing and shipping of the pedal. Any delay will be discussed with the client and periodic updates will be given as to the current status of your order.
5) I am always available via email to answer any questions. I strive to get back to any email within 24 hours, usually quicker if possible. If you have sent an email and have not heard from me within 24 hours, please send another email to remind me that I’m slacking!